sábado, noviembre 10, 2007

More than a year without writting in my blog.

The time goes on... and I have not wrote anything in my blog!, it's time to write something. Since last time a lot of things happen... new job, new friends, parties, skydiving, painting, Edison Program, travels etc, etc. From now on I am going to write every week at least 1 time, and if I do not do so... please write me hahaha... like if somebody would be interested, right? hehe. So well this is the first of new episodes of what i am doing, hope you like it... and if don't please do not hesitate in writing me a complain. Ok friends, no friends, explorers, adventurers, etc, i'll write you next week.

The following picture is from a travel I made from Pachuca to Queretaro, I traveled every week... for almost 6 months... why?... i will explain that in next blogs hahaha... enjoy

2 comentarios:

sourbittersweet dijo...

y ¿por que en Inglés, apoco tienes groupies gringos o algo por el estilo? no te creas hermano. Pues a ver si si cumples eso de escribir cada semana, sobre todo por que andas ocupaooo hehe ahora más que nunca.

P.D. Tu elote te esta esperando

Anónimo dijo...

Nachbar, meparece buena idea que tengas actualizada esta pagina con las cosas que te suceden, ya ves que luego no tienes tiempo para nada, y asi, al menos podemos saber que està pasando en tu vida.

Te està esperando un elote? Donde? Yo tambien quiero.